Thursday, July 9, 2009

Do I have a Profession?

Hi Fellow Writers,
Past few months, I have been extremely "unproductive". I am proud to declare that I must have made some kind of record about being unproductive.
I figured out that:
1-Folding those stakes of cloths is always more important then writing.
2- Reading those junk mails and replying those meaningless scraps on orkut is also much more important.
3- Making a list of all the debts you need to pay and counting how much money you urgently need is supremely important.
In another word anything, that keeps you away from writing is more important then "to write" if you are a screenplay writer.
Honestly, I got so frustrated that I felt that anyone and every one including my servant has a better profession then I do...
Nonsense apart, I have figured out one thing today. I have chosen a career which is not regular. It doesn't demand me to be in any office and it doesn't give me a fixed salary at the end of every month. But that was a conscious decision. I cannot let lack of conservativeness kill my instinct, my motivation to write.
So any of you, who feels that running away is a solution, feel the disappointment, it's not.
Just stop wasting time and Write, that's the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment