5 years is not a small time. People lose trust in their own
selves in such a long duration. I lost trust in me. I started thinking my words
are meaningless, my existence inconsequential- but you didn’t think that. You loved
me when I was at my worst. You loved me when it was impossible for me to love my
own self. Mrityunjay Gautam- my husband- my lover- my best friend- I want to thank
you today- for being who you are to me.
At this moment I am feeling love for you in every single
pore of my body- every corner of my mind and soul. When I looked around and found
just darkness- you held my hand and told me, trust me and walk- I will not leave
your hand. I continued to walk in darkness. Did it frustrate me? Yes it did and
how! So when I stumbled on my way, who was the person who became the target of my
laments and swears- you. Then what did you do? You didn’t leave my hand even when
I struggled- you told me. You will walk with me.
Today I thank you for walking with me. I thank you for tolerating
me. I thank you for loving me.
Awsome...
ReplyDeleteAwsome...
ReplyDelete