Thursday, January 10, 2013

Accidental Discovery



Friday, January 11, 2013
Today when I was doing my 30 minutes cardio- walking in the compound, I made a discovery. 1 round takes about 5 minutes of my walking time. Today I associated my focus on one of my chakras with each round.
·         So during the first round I was thinking about my financial life and goals.
·         During the second round I was thinking about my fitness goals and sex life.
·         During the third round I was thinking about my work life and goals.
·         During the fourth round I was thinking about my love life.
·         During the fifth round I was thinking about GWHC and my creative goals.
·         During the sixth round I was thinking about Agrima and my vision goals, what is my north pole?
Oh man, this concentrated thinking changed everything about my walk. With each round, I felt better and better. It was like, oh, why I didn’t think of this before. I have always believed that a person should take out some time every morning and think where he wants to lead his life. This exercise simply gave me that space and how! I loved it.
I also thought about the existential thought- this might be my last day on this planet, in that case nothing matters, but if I will live to see another day, I want to be a stronger and better person. I think this is an important realization. Yes, an accident can change everything about a person’s reality. The point is, if the day goes in regular fashion, are you able to get the best out of your life?
One more change I think is needed in my practices. I used to write morning page- poison pen in the morning. I think that has a potential of going wrong. I understand that it is important to feed negative emotions- fear, anger, disgust and sadness also, but the practice in the morning can set the whole day on the wrong foot. If I have to do poison pen, I can do it only in the afternoon before work- so even if some negative emotions are stirred in my system, I can sublimate in my work and my home life would not be affected by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment